Digital Business Analyst Application
Digital Business Analyst
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join our team. This position sits at the intersection between our clients and our development team, helps determine optimal solutions for our clients, and properly convey that to development.
- Serve as technical liaison for key clients, and bridge client business needs with technical and process outcomes
- Collaborate with clients and team members to propose solutions for complex business needs and requirements
- QA testing of developers' work to ensure meeting desired goals and outcomes
- Setup and maintain development sprint boards and ticket workflow
- Perform minor adjustments to content, HTML, CSS and JS
- Deploy code to production using Git, SFTP, and/or SSH
- Train clients at site launch on use of their CMS
- Deep working "end user" knowledge of at least one content management system (CMS), such as Drupal, WordPress, Magento, etc.
- Experience with project and development management tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, or similar
- While this is not a development position, the ability to make CMS or LAMP configuration adjustments and minor web content/layout updates (HTML, CSS, JS) and advise our clients on the same is required
- Willingness and eagerness to learn new tools and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both client and internal teams
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, BitBucket, or Subversion a plus
- Project management background a plus
This is an "in-house" job located in our High Point, NC office.